May 19, 2011

My Deals -- May 14th

I am by no means an experienced couponer. As a matter of fact, I am just learning what to do! But, I want to share any deals I do find just because I am proud of myself! I usually do my shopping on Friday or Saturday. Until I start saving a lot of money, there is just no way I can do multiple shopping trips to get the deals the day they come out. But, here are the deals I found this past weekend.

Deal #1 -- Superfresh
This was my first time shopping at Super Fresh in, honestly, over 10 years! I saw online that they were selling Thomas' Original English Muffins Buy 1 Get 2 Free. I had no idea what the price of one was going to be, but it was on my list "just in case". I was getting my loyalty card that day and wanted to stake out the regular prices of my most used products anyway.
Photobucket
The regular price for 1 ended up being $3.79. I had no coupons but I figured $1.26 per pack wasn't that bad! So, I picked up 3 packages!


Photobucket
They also had San Giorgio Pastas for $0.88 a box. I had a coupon for $1/2 San Giorgio Quick Cook Pastas. This made it $0.38 a box! I really wish I had more than one coupon!

Total Cost Before Promotions and coupons - $13.87
Total OOP - $4.55
Savings - 67%

Deal #2  -- Target
I had seen this deal online and was excited that I had actually found it at my own Target!

Photobucket
Zantac (24 ct) was on sale at my Target for $7.21 a box. I had a 2 -$5 off (24 ct or higher) coupons from the Zantac website as well as 2 - $2 off coupons from the Target website (no longer available). This made them $0.21 a box! Plus, I got a Catalina coupon for $0.50 off of bread (may be used soon! LOL)

Total before coupons - $14.42
Total OOP - $0.42
Savings - 97% (+$0.50 off a future bread purchase)

Deal #3 -- Walmart
Both of these deals are ones I had heard about online as well.

Photobucket
Ballpark Hot Dogs were on sale for $1.50. I had 2 - $1/1 Ballpark coupon (printed online). This made my hotdogs $0.50 a pack.

Photobucket
These Wilkinson razors were $0.97 for a 4 pack. I had 2 - $1/1 (printed on http://www.coupons.com/). I made $0.03 on each pack!

Total before coupons -  $4.94
Total OOP - $0.94
Savings - 81%


I'm hoping to find some deals this weekend. Another goal is to figure out the Walgreen's Register Rewards program!

No comments: